Re: SSL CHALLENGE: Can't search with Win32 client!

The process seems to be from our admittedly thick-fingered experimentation to
be as follows:
1) start the client
2) insert the server in the server edit box "sksp.brute.cl.cam.ac.uk"
3) put 19957 in the port edit box
4) push the update button.
5) Select Hal Finney's  SSL 2nd Challenge from the drop box
6) Push the update button again
7) request a small number of key segments (1-10)
8) Select the returned keys and then push the Search button
9) Fill out the dialog box and let the search proceed.

At this point your computer is checking keys.
To view the progress Select options from the menu
            the select view searches...
You will see the progress in a seperate dialog box.
This is my understanding.
YMMV
djw

--
Duncan J Watson                            Email:[email protected]
Tech Support Manager/Sys Admin             Ph#:  +1 212 564 5678