BruteSSL: WTF? 0c2b-cf7a NOACK 0c2b 50000 Joe Thomas <[email protected]>

It appears that Joe Thomas <[email protected]> has more or less locked
(until things start getting reassigned) most of the keyspace.  Even if
he had a MasPar, it would still take him more than 2 days to check this
space.  Does anyone know what the deal with this is?  A simple error?
A malicious attack? (I think that the SKSP is far to insecure to be
effective....I could falsely ACK parts of the keyspace if I wanted to be
mean.) An NSA agent who will check that keyspace and return the results
in the next hour?

--Jered
[email protected]