Re: SSL CHALLENGE: ALERT! probable misallocation of keys?

You're right, I asked (I thought) for 50,000 keys -- a couple seconds' work
on my machine -- and got back 50,000 segments.  The WinNT client thinks it's
sent them back, but the web page still lists them as mine.  I can't find a
form on Adam's web site for sending back keys, either.

>I suggest we assume this is an error, and remove the block from the
>reserved list so that it can be re-allocated.

Please do, if you can!

Thanks,
Joe