[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Wide Release (Re: PGPfone (BETA TEST) is released)
- To: [email protected]
- Subject: Re: Wide Release (Re: PGPfone (BETA TEST) is released)
- From: Alex de Joode <[email protected]>
- Date: Sat, 26 Aug 1995 19:03:42 +0200
- Newsgroups: list.cypherpunks
- Organization: Replay and Company UnLimited.
- Sender: [email protected]
Bob Snyder sez:
: > likely to be all over the (non-US-and-Canada) place before the
: > weekend is over.
: But if people get it from MIT directly, then MIT is violating ITAR/DTR, and
: its lawyers would be justified in shutting things down. If it's pulled down
: by a US citizen, and then sent out, I don't see how MIT could be held
: responsible for it.
It's already posted to alt.anonymous.messages, alt.fan.david-sternlight
and alt.binaries.warez.mac .
Alex de Joode
Fear Uncertainty Confusion and Kaos, Inc.