Re: proliferations of voicesystems

I'd have to agree with you (Ray) completely about the need for
standards for the voice internet communications software.  I
think it would be best to draw up a standard and disseminate
it rather than wait for one to emerge out of a product.  If
a standard is designed, it could be designed with portability
and extensions in mind, whereas if something like InternetPhone
became a de-facto standard, it would probably be more
difficult to add upon and port to alternate platforms.

Tobin Fricke, Alias Light Ray         [email protected]
TobinTech Engineering                 KE6WHF Amateur Radio
The Digital Forest BBS                (714) 586-6142, 28800bps