Re: Florida Drivers Permits and a Hello

At 22:57 8/28/95, Alan Olsen wrote:
>They would not have to include an entire thumbprint.  The actual code used
>to verify fingerprints is not very large.

This is true. While waiting for the local US Post Office clerk to process a
passport application, I browsed through their book of FBI's Most Wanted
(available at every Post Office, just ask for it). Each person's
fingerprints were specified with an alphanumeric code that took up less
than half a line.

-- Lucky Green <mailto:[email protected]>
   PGP encrypted mail preferred.