Re: your mail

On Sat, 12 Aug 1995, Ed Carp [khijol SysAdmin] wrote:

> I always thought he was an AI program that someone put in a lot of
> abusive crap to be funny - then someone accidentally let it loose on the
> net ;)

Unfortunatly, this is a wetware being; I did have the pleasure of meeting
him at a speech given by him and Dave Mandl a few years back.  He did an
excellent speech, and was very informative.  At the time, being a
neophite cypherpunk, I found the info enlightening.  But alas, his human
interaction skills rate below what one would find in a kindergarten.

He's not a bad guy really, just vicious when it comes to manners.  At
times, he takes the net.cop attitude.  And we all know how well that
works in an anarchistic organization/group/entity such as the cypherpunks.
He's a great cryptographer/programmer too from what I've seen.

At times, I do respect his skills, but his attitudes belong in /dev/nul.

=================================================================93=======
 + ^ + |  Ray Arachelian | Amerika: The land of the Freeh. | \-_    _-/  |
  \|/  |[email protected]| Where day by day, yet another   |  \  --  /   |
<--+-->|                 | Constitutional right vanishes.  |6 _\-  -/_  6|
 + v + | "No" to the NSA!| Jail the censor, not the author!|     \/      |
      /  I watched and weeped as the Exon bill passed, knowing that yet /
     / another freedom vanished before my eyes.  How soon before we see/
    /a full scale dictatorship in the name of decency? While the rest /
   /of_the_world_fights_FOR_freedom,_our_gov'ment_fights_our_freedom_/