Lyposuction replacer!

     ---Fast---Save---Effective---
     100% Guaranteed Product!

PROVEN CURRENT # 1 Ranked Fat Burner in America's
Natural Weight Loss Industry!

http://members.tripod.com/boa323

Free weight loss and diet information!

If you want the best weight loss results then go with
Xenadrine RFA-1...

Xenadrine RFA-1 is safe and effective. Its new
advanced NATURAL (utilizing all natural herbal
products) thermogenic formula quickly reduces
your body fat content, sparing your lean muscle
tissue (lose only unwanted fat!), watch your
energy levels soar!  Xenadrine has been shown
to actually prevent regaining of bodyfat normally
associated with extreme weight loss.

Xenadrine RFA-1 is a (natural) herbal product
that assists the body's ability to burn fat up to
300% faster than normal.

http://members.tripod.com/boa323

"Simple, It works!!  That's why
Xenadrine RFA-1 is ranked #1 in America"

For FREE information and or to order your bottle of
Xenadrine RFA-1 today please visit our web site at:

http://members.tripod.com/boa323

Feel free to call our 24 hour information line to request
more information or to order your bottle of
Xenadrine RFA-1 today:  949-452-4880

(If you are unable to view our web site please call
our 24 hour message line above so we can send
you more information!)

Free weight loss and diet information!
  100% Guaranteed Product

Thank you.

If we reached you in error we apoligize.
Removes:  [email protected]

--
IMail Server for Windows NT. Evaluation version.
Copyright (c) 1995-98 Ipswitch, Inc. http://www.ipswitch.com/