Re: KPFA interview went well

Timothy C. May wrote:
> This is my first test of this list...hope it works...and a brief
> opinion on the KPFA (etc.) interview with our own John Gilmore,
> representing the EFF, Jim Bidzos, of RSA Data Security, and Jim
> Kellstrom (sp?) of the FBI.
> [...]

   Thanks for your input.  If anyone else wants to feed back to the
program, they can send me email and I will pass it along to the producers.
I am also the technical consultant to the show, so your mail will not be
falling on deft ears...

               Tim
--
Internet: [email protected]               FidoNet:  Tim Pozar @ 1:125/555