To: [email protected]
From: [email protected]
Subject: Mrs. Tree's secret recipe for pinole

::
Request-Remailing-To: [email protected]

I just paid $2600 for this recipe [etc. etc.]
[...]

If "::" is on the first body line all by itself, whatever lines follow
up to the first blank line will be appended to the header when it is
scanned for special instruction lines.

This new feature is completely modular.  It doesn't (seem to) break
any of the other existing features.  I'll post the source with an
explanation tomorrow.

In the meantime, try it out.

Eric