re: Re: +-=*^

(to: [email protected])

Thank you for clarifying my particular problem: what I was worried
about was *authentication* not security. I had the two tangled up.
Duh.

With an informal email/introducer setup for the FidoNet, we'll have a
fairly secure system with a reasonable level of authentification,
practically speaking, with authentification to some high level doable
on an individual basis. (Using PGP.)

This probably as "good as it gets" in our (email) environment.

 * Origin: World Power Systems / FidoNews / San Francisco CA (1:125/111)
--
Tom Jennings - via FidoNet node 1:125/555
    UUCP: ...!uunet!hoptoad!kumr!fidogate!111!Tom.Jennings