[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Who uses ethernet (Mr Squirrel?)
- To: [email protected]
- Subject: Re: Who uses ethernet (Mr Squirrel?)
- From: Peter Shipley <[email protected]>
- Date: Fri, 16 Oct 92 11:46:44 -0700
- Cc: [email protected]
- In-Reply-To: Your message of Fri, 16 Oct 92 14:03:02 -0500. <[email protected]>
- Phone: (510) 849-2230
- Posted-Date: Fri, 16 Oct 92 11:46:44 -0700
- Snail-Address: 2560 Bancroft way #51;Berkeley CA 94704-1700
>Old hat -- I still remember the days of yore (only about five years
>ago, but it seems like an eternity) when I worked at bellcore and
>Phil Karn revealed to me that his home network was on the internet.
>All I've got from home is a wimpy little UUCP link to this very day.
What I was pointing out was how trivial it would be to compromise
such networks (not that I have such a network).