Re: More private PGP...?

Hal, I think those would be vry useful.  Now of course, we don't want to
advocate that radio users in the United States do anything like sending
ciphertext over the airwaves, but we might want to develop something that we
can ship to the Gusanos who want to take Cuba back for the Mafia, or maybe
in a better vein, something that the Tien-an-men kids can use when
overthrowing the Commies in China.

Good ideas about message headers.  Since the source code for PGP is widely
available, it would seem a straightforward matter to alter the program to
include the new features.

What I'd really like also is a Mac version....

-gg