Re: pgp key distribution

[email protected] is already creating a list
(you can find it posted to alt.security.pgp).  As for me
I maintain two public rings one is a collection I have collected via
direct contact (friends mostly) the other is jyanowitz's list plus
random other rings).

		    -Pete

Ps: I do not know jyanowitz (etc etc, but while we are on the subject)
    but I guess I should relay his request for people to email him your
    keys and public rings

my casual key: