re: multiple message destinations

 U> 1) [...]  Or send it yourself.

As a paranoid person myself (I use the two phrases "sufficiently
paranoid" (me, and most of us in here are sufficiently paranoid -- to
at least consider the issues) and "insufficiently paranoid" -- people
who conduct business over cordless or cellular voice, etc -- these
paren'd subtexts are getting out of hand -- as a paranoid person
myself I would only trust sending them myself.

It's really a "code" issue -- given a list of addressees, will the
miserable program you're using do the work for you.

--- ReadMail
 * Origin: World Power Systems / FidoNews / San Francisco CA (1:125/111)
--
Tom Jennings - via FidoNet node 1:125/555
    UUCP: ...!uunet!hoptoad!kumr!fidogate!111!Tom.Jennings