re: Re: pgp key distribution

 U> From: [email protected] (Peter Shipley)
 U> I maintain two public rings one is a collection I have
 U> collected via direct contact (friends mostly) the other is
 U> jyanowitz's list plus random other rings).

I'm surprised by the number of people who, when they receive a key in
the mail, certify it themselves. I leave mine also uncertified unless
I got it directly. I don't sign nuttin.

--- ReadMail
 * Origin: World Power Systems / FidoNews / San Francisco CA (1:125/111)
--
Tom Jennings - via FidoNet node 1:125/555
    UUCP: ...!uunet!hoptoad!kumr!fidogate!111!Tom.Jennings