Re: Anonymous address problems, etc.

How about e-marks...?  Sort of the next big thing after D-marks (Deutche
Marks, you know, German currency).  I don's like "crydets" because it seems
like it's not straightforward pronounciation, especially when dealing with
other languages; too easy to confuse with "credits," and "cry-debts"
("boo-hoo-hoo, another collection notice!")... we need a word which is
less ambiguous than that.  "Cryp" like "scrip" is also like "Crip," which is
a very very unpleasant connotation and might leave a bad taste in the mouth
of Latinos in the US.

E-Marks.  Clear and straightforward, easy to pronounce and not too many
syllables or weird spelling tweax.

-gg.