remailers

This is another call for info from remailer operators.  I only heard from a
few of you.  Please send me info about how to use your remailer, including
the public key.  I will be setting up a special mailing list for remailer
operators so we can discuss the technical issues of remailing, so if you
mail me, you get on the list (if you want to).

Remember, the more remailers there are and the more they are used, the safer
it is for each individual remailer operator.  And people won't use them
unless they know how.  And they won't know how unless there's a directory of
them.

[email protected]