No Subject

Close, but no cigar, Mr. "Treason". Anyone reading your "proof" can see
for themselves that there is no law making it illegal to shield your computers,
only some regulations on people that sell equipment to the government can't
tell other people what their specifications are. Big deal.

The line in the article saying
          Without  the right to possess  TEMPEST ELINT
          equipment  manufacturers  who  wish to  sell  to  the public
          sector cannot determine what a  safe level of emanations is.
is mostly bull, in the sense that people can probably judge what is safe
without knowing the government standards. In any case, you have demonstrated
nothing making it illegal to shield your computers, and we've already seen
a post containing a dozen purveyors of shielding equipment. Repeating,
you don't know what you are talking about. Now go away.

Perry

Original message included for reference: