Re: New number for Secure Systems & Services

>           The new number for SS&S is (214) 907-9288

I just called them on the old number earlier today, and they answered.
Maybe they have call forwarding.

>           Also, Lindgren RF Enclosures informed me that they
>           now have exclusive license to market International Paper
>           Company's SAF'N SHIELDED;

Makes some sense.  Someone looking for RF shielding is more likely
to buy it from someone named Lindgren RF Enclosures than from a
paper company.

> and they give free samples ;-))

Great.  Now does anyone know of where to get equipment to test how
effective it is?