Re: holiday travel: sign some keys!

I like the idea!  Anyways, being one of the people who has
cross-signed with marc, and hoping to increase our web of
trust....

I'll be in the NorthEast Ohio region for about 2 weeks,
21Dec-4Jan, with a small stint in Brampton, Ontario over
New Years...  My Cleveland contact number is (216) 292-5845.
I don't have a contact number in CA, so you'll have to either
e-mail me by this weekend or get ahold of me in Cleveland.

Like marc, I like to sign keys out-of-band.  I'll have my
key fingerprint for anyone who wants it.

I hope to see some of you over the holiday season!

-derek