Re: Remailer Policies

Keith Henson asked:
> Re logs and trying to destroy them when the cops are beating down your
> door, wouldn't it be a lot better to keep them encrypted?  Keith

Here's a lame question from a beginner who hasn't even downloaded PGP:

Am I supposed to memorize my private key, lest cops beat down the door while
I'm out?

Anton Sherwood                                          [email protected]
+1 415 267 0685                 1800 Market St #207, San Francisco 94102 USA