Re: purloined letter -- mimic functions

Peter Wayner sent along the following note about mimic functions:
------- cut here ------

Cool. I'm not a member of the mailing list.
You can tell them if they want a copy of the
code they should send me a note. They can get it in
either C or Pascal. The C comes with tar wrapping
paper for the faux industrial tech look.
(I can't wait until Crate and Barrel start
mining the Civil Defencse era for new retro-trendy
styles. )
-Peter
------ cut here -------

At the risk of sounding like Peter G Neumann, I should comment that
the combination of mimic functions and Mime mail could lead
to lots of silliness and hand-waving ....

			Bill