Re: A solution remailer signature suppression

count me on the side of those folks who feel that remailers (and
mailers, for that matter) should keep their hands off the body of
the message.

furthermore, any editor that changes a file without being told to
(e.g., by stripping blanks) is (imho) broken.

edgar, you say:

> This system I use doesn't allow me to run my own software, so I
> think this idea wouldn't work for me, in any case.

that is probably not the sort of system you want to use if you are
interested in the privacy and integrity of your work.

	peter