Commie's

To this southern boy, it looks like the pinkos are slamming American
(whoops, sorry, English) programming...   :)

"pgp in actual use is not recommended.", oh yeah, well our alphabet has more
characters, so there...

There were some interesting flaws that they pointed out...
Could someone do a follow up and say what has been fixed in PGP
version 2.1?

If pgp cyphertext/encrypted data is predictable, I wonder how that would affect
the "it'd take a Cray a year" figure?
(or were the pinkos being overconfident)

I actually like the Russians, but I'm just fulfilling my stereotype.
peace     :*

|       Matt Willis       [email protected]  |        elsewhere:
|       Matt Willis       Head of the Underground  | [email protected]
|       Matt Willis          Robotech PBM List     |
"Absolutely alone in awareness of the mechanism." -Agrippa by WG