New Remailer (more)

     I forgot to add:  If you are chaining remailers, you can use the
sequence "+::+" at the beginning of the line to pass the remaining characters
on that line through the remailer untouched.

For example:

Message sent to this remailer:

----------v
::
+::+::

beginning of text...

----------^

Message sent to anon.penet.fi:

::
::

beginning of text...

Chael Hall

Chael Hall                                   |     Campus Phone Number
[email protected]                       |       (317) 285-3648
[email protected]                      |
[email protected]                   | "I hate it when that happens!"