Persecution of anon remailers

Things like this are what organs like Computer Underground Digest,
a.k.a CuD, are always crying for.

It might not be bad to bounce a message or two to the RISKS Digest as
well. The best way to fight this sort of quite strangulation is to
bring it out into the light.

People are starting to look at the Internet as a nascent version of
the next ubiqitous telecommunications technology. If we speak from the
stand of "we want to have privacy technology ready for the day the
general public gets this technology, and these guys are getting in the
way...", then we have an opportunity to get the libraries,
researchers, and other current net users up in arms about these
developments.

Bob Stratton     Engineer, InterCon Systems Corp.	[email protected]
+1 703 709 5525