re: quantum crypto/forwarded article

->For those who are interested, there is a short article in today's
->(14/1/93) New Scientist explaining how quantum uncertainties can be used
->to improve the security of exchanging cryptographic keys.

Scientific American had this quite recently also.  Or at least
something very like it.  I haven't seen the New Scientist article.
If anyone has it in GIF, TIFF, ASCII or PostScript format, I'd
like to see it.

Ed

--

Edward A. Bertsch ([email protected])   Minnesota Supercomputer Center, Inc.
Operations/User Services          1200 Washington Avenue South