Re: possible solution to the anonymous h

>> One other point I'd make with regard to Marc's message is that if PGP itself
>> is the problem, there's no reason the remailers can't use RIPEM.  That's
>> legal in the U.S., so the legality issue would not arise.  This might be
>> a good approach to take in broaching the subject with administrators.  I
>> haven't looked at RIPEM much but I'm sure the remailers could use it just
>> as easily as PGP.  Even non-encrypting remailers can provide basic
>> anonymous posting and mail, if those would be more acceptable.

I thought about this.  The major problem is that once the PEM
beta-testing period ends, all keys must be registered with "approved"
(by RSA) central authorities.  I highly doubt they'd issue
pseudonymous keys, but maybe they would allow someone to set up a
heirarchy especially for that purpose.  I'm not convinced.

		Marc