Re: Communications Policy

Tim May writes:

> crypto, had he chosen to use it. And his e-mail was uncovered through
> the very common method of finding the archived copies of IBM's "PROFS"
> e-mail system kept by sysadmins. Sort of like the archives being kept
> by some of the so-called anonymous remailers!)

Hmmmm.... I find the accusation about anonymous remailers pretty strong.
If you have proof of stuff like that happening, or even reasonable cause
for suspicions, I feel the accusations and names of the sites should be
published as widely as possible. That is the only way we can stop
such unethical behavior.

	Julf ([email protected])

Johan Helsingius     Kuusikallionkuja 3 B 25   02210 Espoo    Finland    Yourp
net: [email protected]   bellophone: int. +358 0400 2605  fax: int. +358 013900166