Preferably a screw with BIG threads

I dig Thug's comment about the "two conflicting issues here" (The Fifth
Amendment & Obstruction of Justice). Especially the part about "tell[ing]
them to go screw themselves."

   : )

I suppose that certain "specially designated' accounts belonging to certain
"specially designated" officials should be open to complete scrutiny by the
'balancing' arms of Government, i.e. the Executive Branch should be
'checkable' by the Legislative, etc, etc.

That begins to sound more Democratic, don't it? At least it sounds
"democratic" as we hope it would be (maybe not as we know it to be).

   dave