Re: the bill of rights hasn't been revoked. not yet, anyway.

The major problem is that in any case which the government will be
interested, money is involved.

The problem with anonymous banking is that it can't look like banking,
because the reporting laws for banks are extrememly tight.  No matter
what the bill of rights says, certain things (such as cash
transactions over a certain amount) must be reported.  Interest must
be reported by federal taxpayer ID.  (Ok, we don't pay interest.  This
is the cost of privacy, I guess.)

And I'm not convinced that if the banks records were seized, that you
could avoid being traced.  you have to get the money to and from them
somehow.  And even if I'm unkown by name to them, I'll be damned if
I'm going to put *money* into a bank which I (or my agent) can't walk
up to and do business if I so choose.

		Marc