Neuvo-Crypto

I'm researching fractals here at glorious Stetson University and it crossed my
mind that there are possibilities in the combination of fractals with current
encryption standards...  for instance, using a piece of the mandelbrot set as a
key or a Julia set with a standard center and radius, thereby reducing a key to
a sort of x,y,z,F() coordinate...
And if you and a friend established a standard equation... that would make it a
sort of three-key system.

On a simpler level, couldn't the RSA method be converted to use the Complex
number system... (which is the base of fractal mathematics)

Anyone follow?

|       Matt Willis       [email protected]  |        elsewhere:
|       Matt Willis       Head of the Underground  | [email protected]
|       Matt Willis          Robotech PBM List     |
"Absolutely alone in awareness of the mechanism." -Agrippa by WG