New Anonymous Remailer site avail.

After the forcing down of the penet site, with the help of Hal Finney I've
set up a remailer located at [email protected]. Mail is not
cc'ed or kept track of, unless I start getting complaints about abuse,
which I will investigate.

PGP public key available via finger at [email protected]. I'm
pretty sure if all of the encryption bugs are worked out, but I would much
appreciate someone helping me out on this; If you do send a message
through it and have problems, let me know.

Aw, heck, here's the public key -

Matt

Matt Thomlinson
University of Washington, Seattle, Washington.
Internet: [email protected]      	    phone: (206) 528-5732
PGP 2.0 key availaible via email or finger [email protected]