Re: Remailer Changes

>  Why are you retaining the Subject: headder line?  If I want a
>Subject: line I should include inside the encrypted block.
>
>		||ugh Daniel
>		[email protected]

     Taking Hugh's advice, I made the remailer strip subject lines from
the original header.  By the way, I could use a few more messages sent
through here for testing.  Please remember, it only gets remailed if:

Subject: Request Remailing

     One of the above lines *MUST* be in the header or else it won't
get remailed.  (it goes to my in box)

Thanks.

Chael Hall

--
Chael Hall
[email protected], [email protected], [email protected]