Remailer Abuse?

-->

Is someone using my remailer to send trash to innocent young girls?
I am uncomfortable to be facilitating this kind of activity.  Can anyone
offer suggestions for the ethical thing to do in this situation?

Hal

<--

You didn't say but I assume from the context that your remailer is anonymous.
If that is the case, then you have a decision to make.  You can either keep
your remailer anonymous and not be concerned about what goes thru it or you can
make it a moderated list so that you become responsible for everything that is
posted.  Which way do you want it?

Don Henson
PGP key available on request