Re: party...

>Does this mean that all cypherpunks live in driving distance of Berkeley?  If
>so, I guess I'd better unsubscribe fast since I live in Hawaii.  Be a bit of
>drive from there, eh?

When I sent the invite to the list I knew that there were many that do not
live within traveling distance.   But since there are there are a few
in the area I thought it would be a good opportunity to meet a few
of the locals (and trade keys).

PS: ther party went very well and I did get a chance to meet a few more
people from this list.

				-Pete