Re: How to e-mail the White House

In article <[email protected]> you write:
>>         PS: Extra special thanks to Mr. Tribble for finding this. Where did y
>>pick
>>         it up?
>>
>>Thanks for the thanks, but I just forwarded it.  I don't know who
>>originated the message.  Afterward I noted that the chatty part of the
>>message sounded like I had written it.  We can appropriately give
>>thansk to a now anonymous source :-)
>>
>>dean
>
>I've seen it broadcast on a number of listservs, actually; I don't
>think it's being kept to any degree of secrecy.  However, nearly every
>place it was posted soon found follow-ups reporting receiving undelivered
>mail messages.  Maybe it's encrypted.
>
>John Coryell.

Nah!! It's Compu$erve bouncing mail because the mail-box is probably full.
I can very easily imagine the net totally flooding it!! :-)

Stephen
|Stephen Dunne                             DoD#767 [email protected]   |
|International Securities Market Association       I speak for me,thats all|
|Voice (+44) 71-538-5656    Fax (+44) 71-538-4902  PGP 2.1 key available   |
|We are not affiliated to any other Demon.Co.Uk site. (especially Evil!)   |