To: trustees:;@isoc.org, [email protected], [email protected],
        [email protected], [email protected], Members:;@isoc.org
Subject: Technology Policy and Information Infrastructure
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 93 08:25:06 -0500
From: "Vinton G. Cerf" <[email protected]>

Dear Internauts and friends,

I have been invited to testify before the US House Subcommittee on
Technology on the subject of technology policy and information
intrastructure. To prepare my testimony, it would be helpful to
have SHORT (please!) comments, suggestions, "bullets" as input,
so that Internet Society ideas and considerations can be represented
(or, at the least, offer some national and international perspective
on a matter of global importance).

If you want to send something on this point, please send it ONLY
to: [email protected]. DO NOT SEND IT TO THE ENTIRE LIST OF
ADDRESSEES (or they will do something terrible to me).

Many thanks for letting me disturb your busy mailboxes, and thanks
in advance for your ideas.

Vint

p.s. I need any inputs by end of February

------- End of Forwarded Message