PGP anonymous remailer

Ok, I have finally decided that my remailer is ready for public use.
I think I have finally worked all the bugs out of it enough so that
it runs very smooth.

In case you want to write something to me...
Here is my *own* PGP key.  Rajesh (Rusty) Babani - [email protected]

The address where I am running an anonymous remailing server based on
Eric Hughes' perl scripts is: <[email protected]>

To use the server, put "Request-Remailing-To: <destination-address>"
into the header of the message, and send it to the server address.  If
your mailer won't let you put things into message headers, instead make
the first line of your message body be just the two characters "::",
and make the next line be "Request-Remailing-To: <destination-address>",
and make the next line be blank.  The "::" tells the remailer to take
the following lines, up to a blank one, and put them into the header.

Also, make sure that you include a subject: line in your message,
otherwise, the messge will be sent to a black hole.  You will not hear
from the message again.

To use PGP with the remailer, first compose a message like above then
encrypt the message using the remailer's public key.  Then, in the
message body, make the first line be just the two characters "::", and
make the next line be "Encrypted: PGP" and make the next line be
balnk.

Here is my anonymous remailer's PGP public key:
Anonymous Remailer - [email protected]