Re: anonymous mail

> Question: of the unix users, who does NOT have access to ksh (via your
> login shell or #!/bin/ksh or somewhere else)?

You might want to work in perl, which would make the scripts work under
Unix and DOS, at least.  Is there a Mac perl?

Oh, you might want to add the remailer on this account to your
circumnavigation.  It could use some more traffic -- I've seen about
5K through here in the past couple of months.  Still no PGP; has
anyone gotten it to work (generate keys, specifically) on a Symmetry?

> | Karl L. Barrus                    |

	 PGP 2 key by finger or e-mail
   Eli   [email protected]