Re: anonymous mail

>Eli> You might want to work in perl, which would make the scripts work under
>Eli> Unix and DOS, at least.  Is there a Mac perl?
>
>...  As for a Mac Perl, a quick scan of my
>Camel book doesn't turn up a mention of one.  I could have missed it.

There is indeed a Mac perl; it exists as a standalone app and an MPW tool.
I'll post the location tomorrow if I remember to look it up; the
Internet-abled can try archie.

-Paul
--
Paul Robichaux, KD4JZG       |  Fairgate Technologies: Macintosh support,
[email protected]            |  training, and development.