Re: anon.penet.fi remailers

> I balk at Yet-More-F******-Header-Lines (YMFHL) but a _possible_ patch
> is to have a:

> or:
>
> ::

Yes. Thinking about something like this. But what is teh best syntax?

> (BTW I saw someone's .sig where they *advertised* their anon id on USENET.
>  Presumably this was because he thought thats what you had to do so others
>  could email them anonomously... obviously he wont be a whistle blower :)

Well, it could be somebody who doesn't care about his/her own anonymity,
but wants to make it as easy as possible to send anon mail to him/her.
It's so much easier to mail to [email protected] than to use stuff
like user%[email protected] or hack around with strange extra
X-Anon-* headers (especially with anally-retentive mailers etc.).

	Julf