link encryption

I have been working lately on a program to encrypt my modem
traffic between home and the unix.  I call the program 'link'
for link encryption.  Currently it uses DES and RSA,  RSA to
exchange a random session key and DES to encrypt all general
traffic.  I spent some time today cleaning up some of the
code so that it would be more modular and portable.  The unix
end  i is presentable now but would require a remote end to
work along with it.  I dont feel that my Amiga end is
good enough to even use regularly, there are some bugs in the
Amiga end, and I haven incorporated the most recent changes into
it either.  I wrote the code to be modular and hopefully
easily attached to other term programs in hopes that people would
patch some code into their favorite term program and use it.
If anyone wants the unix code I'm giving it out now,  It is
a bit long so I wont post it to the list unless I get enough
replies (aand not too many "dont post it!" replies).  If anyone
has an ftp site they wish to put it on that is fine too.  I'm
releasing the code into the public domain, do with it what you
please.  Its in no way complete, I plan to add more features
and hopefully robustness to the code in the future.