Re: Poor Man's Anonymous Remailer (fwd)

Forwarded message:
> From [email protected]  Wed Feb 24 08:24:42 1993
> Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1993 11:08:17 -0500
> From: [email protected] (The Knight of Ni)
> To: [email protected], [email protected]
> Subject: Re: Poor Man's Anonymous Remailer
>
> I think the idea is just that it is an e-mail account.  I don't think you have
> any disk quota or such and probably can't even telnet or ftp from it.  The
> idea for this is privacy.  The best way to keep someone from reading your
> files is to make it so that they can't get their hands on 'em.
>
> George

 it really doesnt work out... MANY ways are inherent in the scheme
to eventually match a face with an account. If you always pay
in cash, if you always where a mask(WAIT MASK??? well I think you get the IDEA)
credit cards will; eventually be traced and bank accounts discovered
unless one started taking their precautions before the information age...
now the only absolute privacy/anonymity will be the ones that can
insure it with technology
   cheers
    kelly