Re: Anonymous flooding

Johan Helsingius <[email protected]> writes:

>> Ultimately, I think this is the only way that anonymous remailers will
>> be able to function.  Otherwise, the public outcry the first time one of
>> these remailers are abused will cause these full remailers to be
>> shutdown, or otherwise cut off from the net.
>
>Exactly as has happened to anon.penet.fi. ;-)
>
>        Julf

Have I missed something? Has anon.penet.fi been shut down or cut off from
the net?

Please fill us in. I think most of us are rooting for you and your system
(though some *.army.mil readers are probably not--they just can't stand the
thought of defense secrets being sold on crypto anarchy nets!).

-Tim
--
Timothy C. May               | Crypto Anarchy: encryption, digital money,
[email protected]        | anonymous networks, digital pseudonyms, zero