header field indicating an anonymous address

	Eric> Marc R. suggests that we standardize on a header field
	Eric> to indicate that a message was anonymous.

	Eric> I suggest "Anon-Sender:".  There's already a "Sender:"
	Eric> field in RFC-822, indicating who sent the message, as
	Eric> separate from who wrote the message.  The "Anon-Sender:"
	Eric> field should contain an email address for the maintainer
	Eric> of the remailer.

I think that's certainly a viable idea. Of course, the Sender: field
is more honored in the breach than the observance by many mailers.
Another thing to remember is "Errors-To:" which can save a lot of
grief when handling bounces.

	Eric> Why? To facilitate complaints. :-)

It would warm my heart to see questions like this come up at IETF
meetings. Keep up the good work.

--Strat