Textual Analysis

"Tiia Roth-Biester" writes:

>(Jim McCoy)
>
>>There is no way you can get around taxation if you intend on using this
>>system in real life.  Your system is much like that of a drug dealer, he
>>gets all this money, but has no where to spend it until it has been
>>laundered.
>
>So in other words the earnings of the international banks located "offshore"
>and lending $trillions in the "Eurodollar" (now world financial) markets
>have been taxed for the last 30 years?  Their balance sheets don't reflect
>these taxes.

This reveals a minor and probably obvious weakness of pseudonyms--writing
styles.

As I was reading this post from apparent newcomer "Tiia Roth-Biester," and
wondering at how a woman (I think Tiia is a woman's name) got interested in
this list, I said to myself: "Wait a minute, this sounds exactly like
Duncan Frissell!"

Sure enough, Duncan wrote it.

Imagine what can be done with word and phrase frequency analysis, with
examination of punctuation styles (e.g., some people use _this_ for
emphasis while others use *this*), and so on. Entropy measures, etc.

Someday this may be important.

-Tim

--
Timothy C. May               | Crypto Anarchy: encryption, digital money,
[email protected]        | anonymous networks, digital pseudonyms, zero