ANON: Textual analysis

	 >We probably need "rephrasing remailers" which do some rudimentary

	 That is insane... remailers are not the place where this kind of work
	 should be taking place. If anything the user should run his document

Hardly insane.  If the rephrasing software were available for
Connection Machines and nothing else, then one would very much want a
remailing server that would rewrite phrases for you.  It'd be
wonderful if it worked on Joe Schmoe's 286 box, but it's pretty
unlikely.

Until it does, using such capabilities built into remailers would be
an improvement over the current situation.

Note that I'm not making any claims that the technology is possible
any time soon.

dean