Privacy awareness (Was: Cypherpunks priorities)

I wrote:
>EH> 5. Increasing awareness of privacy issues.  Most think they have
>EH> nothing to hide.  Most also hate it when they get extremely detailed
>EH> junk mail about their own lives.  Teach the defense of privacy.

Paul replies:
> This is perhaps the most difficult feat to accomplish.

I agree.  I think junk mail may be one of the best examples from which
to extrapolate for the general public.  It becomes really clear
exactly that they do know something, because it says so right on the
letter.  It's usually easier to get people thinking about their own
lives than abstract privacy issues.

Eric